Sunday, December 22, 2013

expert dr G BB cream,revlon colour stay of toast and photoready of golden beige

just bought BB cream from SASA "expert DR G. Actually I was given a small sample when I purchased revlon photoready, 2 ways foundation and other stuff incuding maybellne products. They gave me a very tiny tube of this BB creadm. After used a few times, although small, can apply many times, I found out this cream is very awesome, when I first time applied this texture is like very smooth and fine. but the colour didnt match my skin of malay which is darker than chinese fairer than indian. typical asian skin. I have to top uo with my mary kay meedium beige to match my skin.

Although its light shade only matched those with fairer skin, I still want it, I bought revlon colour stay foundation darker shade that is toast. Actually this shade is darker than my actual skin colour, In order to mix with this BB cream and my photo ready revlon foundation of golden beige which also too light for my skin, and also my mary kay 200 beige also very light, so I can mix with these 3 foundation to match my skin. its awesome I like very much and happy with the tone I got.


on the left is Dr G Bb cream, on the right is colour stay revlon  toast shade. 
mixed and blend . matched 
too dark for my skin, I cannot apply by itself, hv to mix.
photo ready golden beige, too light. hv to mix with toast colour stay. 
on the left revlon photorready foundation golden beige. on the right revlon colour stay foundatiob shade of toast.
mixed and blend these 2 foundation. awesome. really match my skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment