Thursday, December 26, 2013

acne and pimples

do u ever wonder how lucky for those with smooth, flawless skin, small pores. some just like baby's skin. But how unlucky am I with oily skin, large pores, skin prone to acne and  pimples, now I'm aging, sometimes still acne can pop out. huhuhu. Do u sometimes wonder why why why.
especially when I go to cosmetic shop I will envy and admire the sales girl with smooth skin. really beautiful skin. Of course they employed someone beautiful skin to promote their products, who on earth will take face rough like macadamised road to sell their products. right?

Maybe due to genetic I supposed. My father also hv big big acne when he was young. So do I. I could still remember last time, everytime, when during menstruation period, surely they will be one or two big big acne pop out. The old one not yet healed the next one coming out. How sad.My bad habit like to press out the acne make it worst. at the end will leave a deep scars.

Even now Im 57 and already menopaused, sometimes there is acne exist on my face. Some people  say when you are menopaused your acne or pimples will definitely clear. I think its not true.and now my face with scarring all over have to cover with concealer or foundation to cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment