Monday, December 30, 2013

BB cream elianto miracle multiplex

after read in many many reviews from the website, I bought this BB cream to try. I bought a elianto counter in wetex, muar, johor. when I bought there was a discount at rm29 only. the offer is until end of this year, a few days more. I bought 2 packs because very cheap. There are 3 shades 1, 2 and 3. I bought no. 3 the darkest of all. sand beige match my skintone.

althought the texture may look watery but actually very very creamy. its quite easy to blend, I use elianto foundation brush to apply. It takes sometime to settle to your skin, after the cream realy absorbed to your skin, it looks like you are not wearing any make up. the finish is smooth and glowy and the shade really match my skin. I top up with revlon 2 ways powder foundation.

The packing stated control sebum productions, spf 25 pa+ oil control moisturising and brightening. After 4 hours I have to blot they oily part especially the tzone. Maybe I like it because it matched my skintone, I dont have to mix with my colour stay foundation toast shade like brtc, dr g and misha Bb cream. these 3 BB cream has the best texture compare to elianto but only the shade not meant for tanned or darker skin.

When I applied the 2nd time, after washed and toned, I straight away applied BB elianto miracle top with maybelline clear and smooth shine free maybelline cake powder, this time I skipped the moisturiser as my routine skin care. I use BB miracle as moisturiser, yes this time it really control oil. after 4 hours not so oily on the tzone.




AFTER BLEND 

WELL BLENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment