Monday, March 10, 2014

the best way to apply liquid foundation or bb cream

Always prep and prime our face before applying foundation. I dont have primer, once I used mary kay primer, but it was long time ago, will buy primer some day, now I just use oil free moisturizer with spf. still looking for the best primer for oily matured skin.

The right foundation will even out our skin tone and gives us the appearance of flawless and radiant skin. But, we have to do it right, otherwise we risk looking like a clown, cakey or flaky. I have experienced this.

There are many ways to apply, by using foundation brushes, wedges sponge, or our fingers. Sometimes by brush or sponge I found like the cream clings my skin, especially onto the fine hairs. But some can do very well,, really beautifully set and awesome.

So, most of the time I use two fingers, ring index, patting and dabbing, fingers give me the best blendability since the warmth of my hands. Be extremely steady just pat pat until we get flawless result, then set lightly with loose powder or trsanslucent powder.

but, but I still use foundation brush when in the hurry or time consume. I never go out without foundation on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment