Thursday, March 13, 2014

BB Cream review

After I started applying BB cream, I find that my make up routine wont complete if I dont put on my face. I wont go out without it. BB cream really so awesome, it compiled all in one, moisturize, anti acne , anti wrinkle, sun protection, pore refining and lastly covers all the flaws.

Bb cream evens out my skin tone a lot without making me look like I'm wearing makeup at all, and I dont mind much about my scarred face although it doesnt give full coverage.

There are many brands, just chose that is suitable to our skin. Comparing each one of these products shows that these bb creams all  the basic benefit of skin rejuvenation and protection. they may be thick or runny but still hv their own formulation to enhance our beauty.

So far I have used brtc, misha, ellianto, Dr G, and Mlmax hydra. Still a lot more of brands in the market which Im looking forward to try some day. Here are my reviews after using each of it.

BRTC BLEMISH RECOVER BALM

This is the first bb cream I bought. I think the best one, since I havent tried bb cream before. It's very thick consistency, gives a good coverage. not sticky neither it is greasy. hv to use fingers to pat and blend well. maybe too light for my skin, but after one hour it absorbed and looks very natural. top up with powder to set.

missha bb cream




Also thick but this one is much easier to blend than brtc. and the colour is almost match my skin. this bb cream has a few shade, mine is 23. I find missha done a good job, it gives a good coverage as well as higher spf which I dont hv to apply sunscreen. after 2 hours tends to make my face oily have to blot it. but I still love it can last 6 hours. I only wear any make up only for 6 hours the most, because I need to wash and clean well to perform my prayer. even any cream can last 12 hours also can only be worn for 6 hours.

Dr G

Just like misha and brtc, this Dr G, also thick and I find difficult to apply too thick and dry fast. but it gives a good coverage and not  oily or sticky. I like  the way it blends well and really last me 6 hours, not much oily especially on the T zone.

Ellianto miracle BB cream

this one very cheap, and the cream is a bit thinner or runny consistency compore to the 3 above. it smells very nice, which I like very much, and this cream really match my skintone. upon applied it covers well but dont look like you apply make up. and really looks natural. I like very much. suka suka suka sangat.

MLMAX HYDRA BB CREAM

This is the most pricey bb cream I bought so far. and the best because its not so thick neither too thin. easy to blend and looks natural just like not applying make up. Maybe the colour looks very white just like moisturiser but gives a dewy looks but not greasy or sticky. I wear alone by itself no need to top with any powder. love this very much. but too expensive I think twice to repurchase.







No comments:

Post a Comment