Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DIORSKIN NUDE NATURAL GLOW HYDRATING MAKE UP

Christian Dior is the name of products which I long to buy due, to its steepness I just hoping in my dreams. then I came across the special sale from strawberrrynet.com, 70% off which cost rm75 only. consider very cheap of the good products.

when I received the good only I found out that the colour of this foundation is dark. the shade of 050. from the picture I saw dark colour but hoping maybe can match my skin if not exactly just a lttle bit different should be ok.

what is its description:

A natural hydrating liquid foundation. Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10 blends 100% natural mineral pigments with Dior's exclusive, active mineralized water to deliver flawless, glowing skin that actually improves over time. By using advances in mineral makeup technology, this product will take your complexion to a whole new level.

yes, what they promised is true. when I first applied, this foundadion is beautiful and gives a healthy glow, its very natural just like you are not wearing any make up but a very good coverage and  your face looks dewy and nice. 

maybe the colour is a bit dark compare to my skintone, I just top up with a lighter powder. I hope to get my actual skin shade maybe 041 for medium beige, hoping there will be another sales hohohoho. if not will save to buy cos I love very very much.



a little goes a long way.


matched very well

This how I look after applied.
Looked very natural

No comments:

Post a Comment