Wednesday, February 19, 2014

MLMAX HYDRA BB CREAM

well well well, nothing to do today, talk about make up again. again BB cream. Im realLy obsessed to BB cream, always keep on looking for the best BB cream that suitable for matured skin like me, Im 58 this year, another 2 years will be 60 huk huk huk huk.

ok, just got my order today that is Mlmax Hydra BB cream, ordered online. a bit pricey this BB cream, still would like to try, maybe pricey means good product right.

that's why expensive, maybe the packing. nice bottle.
what the cream claims -




how about the swatch - the cream is almost white in colour just like moisturiser. not so thick consistency. I was wondering, how to apply so white, does it  match my skin. Im typical malay skin of tanned. but when I blended, the texture like disappear thru the skin. and no greasy at all. unlike BRTC, MISSHA, DR G AND ELLIANTO.

so white isn't it.

when blended nice lah.


but I really like the way it appears when first applied, which is not shiny, it feels hydrating on the skin. not greasy and easy to blend on the face. I love that it has SPF 35 and that the packaging has a pump. the coverage is between light to medium, my only hoping that it can last long because this is the most expensive BB cream so far which I bought.

I top up with Clarin Teint Compact Express shade of beige caramel which is  just a bit darker.



lastly










No comments:

Post a Comment