Thursday, December 16, 2010

stem cel apple



I just bought a stem cel apple for my skincare, consists of 1 box of nutrifresh beverage to be taken every morning 1 sachet (contained 15 sachet) and brightening and firming moisturiser to be applied in the morning. today is my third day of using. I noticed that my cheek start lifted and firmed, that is only 3rd day, its amazing. this cream according to them if applied can last for 18 hours, but for me after 7 hours I washed already because need to to pray. I started using in the morning at 7.00 am and washed at 2 pm. the result still amazing, if you use longer time will be more effective instantly.

PROS:
for nutrifresh:
the drink taste of orange and apple, so nice just like drinking juice which I like very much. if bitter or tasteless       not my taste.

cons:
too expensive.

for moisturiser
what I like:
* non-sticky, absorbs faster after application
* doesn't cake
* my face doesn't look shiny after application
* lightweight on the face
* evens out my skintone
* the cream is soft and has sweet smells
* can last longer than the drinks
* I dont have to apply anything else, just this cream itself.

what I dont like:
again expensive, same price as the drinks huhuhu.


since these products only to be taken in the morning I still consume my Mary Kay products in the evening and at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment