Friday, December 24, 2010

my home made tinted moisturizer

my face got alot of acne scars especially the nose, last time I used to press the blackhead  out, at the end big big holes on my nose, at that time I dont have other stuff to tighten the pores, If I apply foundation the holes can be seen very clearly especially when  I snap foto, I found that the foundation will make my scars worse and more noticeable, I have other alternative that is tinted moisturizer, since I dont hv any yet, so have to make DIY.
I mixed 2 portion of my NEUTROGENA foundation wh is oil free, 1 portion of MK medium coverage foundation-304 and 1 portion of suncreen lotion spf50 BANANA BOAT, as a protection from uva/uvb, wow the result is fantastic, very light and wont leave any visible holes on my nose. happy lol. my homemade tinted moisturizer makes my face moist as well as covers my blemishes.
mixed well, put in a jar, can last for 1 week.
this is  how I look after applying tinted moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment