Thursday, October 21, 2010

order sent not according to description.

I have a very bad experience of ordering make up stuff from overseas thru alibaba express. recently I bought  MAC eyeshadow sets but they wrongly sent MAC lipgloss. these are fake MAC. too expensive to buy original MAC. this fake MAC from china. I was happy when I received my order, but when I opened the parcel, gosh there were 24 lipgloss, very disappointed because duplicate colours and some colours not suitable to my lip tone. it cost us44.84 which equivalent to approx rm140. to me of course expensive to spend the unwanted item for that amount of money. but the supplier denied saying that it was my order. asking for refund if they cant give full amount half amount will do. but they refused to refund, luckily I still can use that lipgloss, although that was not  my intended order, so no more ordering from Alibaba express, they wont do any help to refund or what.  so far I order from EBAY they sent perfectly according to my order description.

No comments:

Post a Comment